Unknown Protocol in ANSI draft ?

R. A. Harmon harmonra at webname.com
Fri Jun 30 16:59:01 UTC 2000

At 05:45 PM 6/30/00 +1200, Brent Pinkney <Brent at astarte.co.nz> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Does anones copy of the draft have a definition for the <abstractDictionary
>factory protocol>
>
>I can only see a reference to it in section 5.7.22 where:
>
>5.7.22	Protocol: <IdentityDictionary factory>
>Conforms To
><abstractDictionary factory>

I couldn't find it defined either.  I substituted <Dictionary factory> in my
stuff that builds protocol objects, but I just noticed the graph of the
protocols show it to be conforming to <collection factory>.

Maybe an ANSI committee member will kindly set us straight.

--
Richard A. Harmon          "The only good zombie is a dead zombie"
harmonra at webname.com           E. G. McCarthy