[BUG][DOC] Setting up Linux Squeak 2.8a with PWS Swiki andCrashing HOWTO

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Jun 13 17:15:40 UTC 2000

Mark & Bert,

I think you'll have to recompile the VM for this. I found (and fixed) this
problem briefly after the pluginization stuff went out by introducing a
backward compatible primitive which maps between the two versions
dynamically. The old indexed primitive got mapped to this switch but I think
that you may have a VM that doesn't include the switch.

  - Andreas