Packages in 2.8???

Lantz Rowland lantz at aabysgallery.com
Fri Jun 9 23:55:58 UTC 2000

At 05:17 am 6/9/00, Steve Wessels wrote:
>There were some comments made on this list a while ago that the "yellow
>browser"

<laughing> Hmm, I have been using variations on that name.

>should probably not be called a package browser.  I agree with that
>notion.  Maybe we could get Stephen to change it's name?

How about SystemMetaCategoryBrowser or SystemCategoryGroupBrowser with
perhaps SystemYellowBrowser as a shallowCopy.

I too have always had different concept of ( and desire for ) a
SystemPackage Class.

Lantz
--
   Lantz Rowland <lantz at aabysgallery.com>  PgpKey: 0x67E5DFA5
   The Geek Under The FloorBoards of AabysGallery