SyntaxMorph (was Re: About the new syntax)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Fri Jun 9 13:44:42 UTC 2000

I, in a fit of optimism, wrote:

> If I can wingit, I'm going to try to get a single shot of a single,
> reasonably complex method appearing as:

Well, I made a little progress on the debugger (getting it running in the
presence of AltSyntax; plain Bob DebugMorph should work fine in non
AltSyntaxed images), so I did another screenshot:

	http://www.unc.edu/~bparsia/squeak/debugmorph.gif

You'll have to imagine the little popups appearing over the variables with
thier contents in them.

Or *don't* imagine it...experience it. It's way cool.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.