[fix?] celesteattachmentfix

lex spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 19 09:21:14 UTC 2000

Bob Arning <arning at charm.net> wrote:

> Since Celeste is undergoing frequent upgrades, an aid to debugging would be to include the latest change set number in the X-Mailer: header

Splendid idea; here  is an implementation.

Incidentally, I disagree that we need a separate stream of updates for
Celeste, even though other projects might like it.  If you want a stable
version of Celeste, then use a stable version of Squeak!  It's a
separate error if Squeak gets stabelized at a point where Celeste is
flaky.

-Lex