[ENH] More Faster Senders

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Jun 3 20:08:31 UTC 2000

Bert,

At 22:19 01.06.00 +0200, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Andres Valloud wrote:
>
> > Hey! I never meant NOT to use attachments!!! This Netscape shows me my
> > own attachments attached... sorry about that!!!
>
>It's almost a correct attachment. It is a separate MIME entity, but marked
>as inline rather than attachment. The sqfixes archive gets it right.
>Probably Stefan's Eudora just displays the inlines inline and doesn't
>offer to save :-)

You're 100% correct.  It seems that Eudora inlines such kind of
attachments.  It's even worse.  I cannot tell anymore that it was an
attachment.  In Eudora one can chose whether the tool should inline
text-like attachement or not.  Perhaps there's a similar setting for Netscape?

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust \\ Truth Until Paradox