[BUG] could not proceed from notifier on low space

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Mon Jun 12 10:28:03 UTC 2000

At 16:47 06.06.00 -0700, Tim Rowledge wrote:
>In message <4d88a0ca49.rowledge at goldskin.stcla1.sfba.home.com> you wrote:
>
> > Whilst attempting to generate the latest interp.c, ran out of space. Hit
> > 'proceed' button on notifier. Got this; shouldn't have!
>Same kind of problem proceeding from any notifier. Whoops.

Something is strange, yes.  When I press Alt+. to go into the debugger and
then Abandon the notifier window, my MVC windows behave strange - as if
there where two processes trying to react to mouse events and both want to
display windows and menus.  This only stops if I evaluate "self halt" and
close that notifier.

Really annoying.
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf