SyntaxMorph (was Re: About the new syntax)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Fri Jun 9 11:32:21 UTC 2000

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:
[snip]

> I've found it in my squeak code archive. I dont know if there is a newer
> version (you should ask Bob Arning for that, I think he is the author).

He is indeed. And there's an link to the most recent version on:

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/621

A small fix is needed to use it to browse methods with comments when you
have the Alternative Syntax framework installed, and a somewhat larger, as
yet achieved fix to use it for debugging. If/when I get the latter, I'll
package it up and send off.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.