Visual representation of Squeak? & 3-button mouse (settings?)

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Tue Mar 7 11:01:12 UTC 2000

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Chris Macie wrote:

> Play With Me -6 (in virgin 2.7 image) ...
>
> 1) Looks interesting, but what's the available functionality here?  I find
> I can move panes with the blue button from the black diamonds (but
> connecting lines don't adjust), and add green-triangles and yellow-circles
> by red-button clicking on lines, and they rubber-band around. The panes can
> be moved off the green field, and the green field itself can be moved
> around. Scrollbars show and the panes scroll... Otherwise no popups or
> activity.   And can't refresh the screen in this project.

It's alive (at least in a fully updated 2.8a image), but as I
understand it you can't create your own easily. By alive, I mean that for
example you can replace the upper left expression with
	SystemOrganization categories select: [:c | c beginsWith: 'Morphic']
to get only morphic categories. Or, instead of "a sourceCodeAt: b" you can
write
	a name, '>>', b
and get something different in the message pane. You can also delete
wires, and connect pins (hold shift down).

  -Bert-