EPS from Squeak

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Fri Mar 31 17:54:53 UTC 2000

Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> Now I would like to be able to select a part of the environment
> and save it as EPS, is there something already in Squeak for that.

No, but it is probably rather easy to make it generate the very litte extra
stuff that turns PS into EPS. In particular, the subset of PS generated from
morphs should require *very* little modification.

A quick'n'dirty way is to take the ps file and use Acrobat distiller to make
a pdf file. Then use Acrobat itself to save the pdf as an EPS.

hope this helps,
Henrik