Code management system, was RE: Has anyone implemented CORBA?

John W. Sarkela john_sarkela at 4thEstate.com
Thu Mar 9 17:33:40 UTC 2000

Let's consider this the stealth release of MyRoarr.
A readme file indicating alpha status would be appropriate.

I assume that the email address still goes to you. If you
haven't received any email by noon we will investigate
more deeply.

Since we will need a wide distribution next week, let's
let all who want to grab it.

John Sarkela