[FIX] SystemWindow>>extent:

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Sun Mar 26 03:30:07 UTC 2000

Squeakers,

this changeset is the same as BugFixSystemWindow>>extent: posted earlier
(14.1.). But because it has been ignored so far and I've met this point
again while improving BetterPlacementOfCollapsingWinBars, I repost it.

Don't know if this problem is a signal for refactoring: I've just made
it working...

"Change Set:            FIX_SystemWindow
Date:                   26 March 2000
Author:                 Stephan Rudlof

This changeset fixes SystemWindow>>extent: :
It updates inst vars 'fullFrame' and 'collapsedFrame' now (similar to
SystemWindow>>position:).
"

BTW: Would there arise a problem on some platforms if I'd have named
this changeset as 'FIX_SystemWindow>>extent:'?

Greetings,

Stephan
--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)