Rocket eBook

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Sat Mar 4 18:47:28 UTC 2000

I reviewed several of these for The Library Quarterly last year. The Rocket
eBook is one of the most limited of the current eBooks. I haven't seen the
new Microsoft eBook, but there is good reason to think that this might be
the best so far (I think it was designed by former PARC luminary Chuck
Thacker, who was the main PARC HW designer). We are trying to get one to
put Squeak on ...

Cheers,

Alan

-----