Morphic FAQ

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 24 12:05:51 UTC 2000

Stephane Ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> There are a lot of questiosn about morphic that are lost because not harvested to form a
> FAQ.
>
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/30

In addition to the FAQ, the Wiki has a handbook of common code
solutions.  Sort of a "cookbook".  If someone asks a code question (eg,
"How do I access files" or "How do I manipulate a Morph's balloon text")
then I think the cookbook would be the better place to put it.

Ideally, the person who asks a question will summarize responses and
write up an entry for it.

And don't forget, guys, the wiki is open for editting as well as for
content addition.  If you find some information in an obscure location,
think about linking it into somewhere that's easier to find.

Lex