[Morphic][Events][Drag&Drop] Event handler for border crossing mouse events: What do you think about the implementation?

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Mon Mar 27 17:43:22 UTC 2000

"Change Set:		ExtendedEventHandler
Date:			27 March 2000
Author:			Stephan Rudlof

This changeset contains an extended event handler ExtEventHandler. It
generates and handles
	mouseEnterBorder, mouseLeaveBorder,
	mouseEnterBorderDragging, mouseLeaveBorderDragging
events.

There is given an example for viewing the new behavior: Just open a
Transcript and evaluate
	DAndDAlignmentContainerMorph new openInWorld
.

To have symmetrical behavior there is needed a small change of
HandMorph>>handleMouseUp: (look for a comment there), which doesn't seem
to have an effect to the current system: At least I haven't seen any so
far.

Changes in EventHandler are just for less code in ExtEventHandler and
don't change any functionality.
"

Because I'm new in morphic I'm very interested in any feedback!

Greetings,

Stephan
--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)