Code management system, was RE: Has anyone implemented CORBA?

Paul McDonough paulm at 4thEstate.com
Thu Mar 9 17:21:58 UTC 2000

Well I guess I can hardly object ... by the way, does 'squeak at 4thEstate.com'
come straight to me still?  At this point, am I correct in assuming that
anyone/everyone who asks shall be granted access to MyRoarr?  I will put
together a suitable ass-covering statement to mail out with the ftp site
info, of course ...