Morphic Docs on swiki

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Sat Mar 18 23:55:26 UTC 2000

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, Jim Benson wrote:
[snip]
> Blood was shed, villages burned.

Piffle! Blood was *liberated* from the capillaric chains of it's
oppressive circulatory masters. And the villages were ... uh ...
fumigated! Yeah, that's it.

> When the Morphic hierarchy
> changes, you just add the code to the image and move on, no one cares.
> That's because Morphic is young and hasn't really been told how to behave.
[snip]

Oh, is *that* why it piddles all over my desktop? I was
wondering.. (Granted, you can freely rotate the piddling, but still!)

> BTW, you have probably just ignited a holy war, I'm trying to keep my head
> low.

Hey, head lowering is a specialty! Check the menu under 'decapitation'.

(BTW, I'm loving the Morphic docs series.)

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.