CREATE!

Michael Rueger Michael.Rueger.-ND at disney.com
Thu Mar 16 22:40:18 UTC 2000

Peter Novak wrote:

> Hello all,
> I found few notes about Create simulating(?) environment on pages about last
> SqueakEnd '00, but I wasn't able to find some site about it. Can you tell me
> URL for this approach?

Interestingly enough there are two Create projects:

STP's Create Music environment
http://www.create.ucsb.edu/squeak/

and the Create simulation development environment I've been working on (no
online docs currently available, but I'll dig out some).

Michael

--

 "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."
                                            Winston Churchill