[BUG;Workaround] "Fix" breaks, at least, BitEditor

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Mar 11 11:15:51 UTC 2000

>Update 1879 seems to break BitEditor, in that yellow menus no longer
>work, making it impossible to save an image.  I have no idea whether
>the changeset breaks anything else.

Actually the changeset not only breaks things but also fixes a few :-)  It
seems - without looking into the code - that code which uses popup menus in
MVC has two different, incompatible understandings of how popup menus
works.  Some code expects that you can back the index of the selected menu
item, some other code that you get back a selector.  The broken code,
Stewart MacLean noticed and I fixed was expecting selectors but got
indices.  I will look into that problem.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.