About imporving printing and improving in general

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Mar 24 07:46:14 UTC 2000

Hi

Sorry to come back again to this topic but long time ago we have got a big discussion
of the problem related to printing issues in Squeak regarding other COOL smalltalk like VW

Then Dan came with an agenda then....

Nothing (I'm may be wrong)

This is a bit discouraging.

So did somebody made something (I'm not good enough to have the complete view on the
problem)?

Then this leads to the other IMPORTANT question how the community
sets up a mechanism that ensures that such improvement are done or
at least the idea  not lost.

Somebody proposed to look at the scheme community.
So what is the status of that?

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.