StateOfTheProject summaries for the SqueakEnd

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Thu Mar 9 08:02:20 UTC 2000

Dear Stephen,

First I have a ready to use LargeIntegers plugin. A new version (minor
changes) with a precompiled module for Linux is coming soon. Note: there
is some En/Descryption stuff from other people with some LargeInteger
arithmetics, too.

Second I've worked at VM extensions for
- seamless integration of optional named plugins like optional numbered
plugins (caching of information that functions are missing),
- reloading modules (closing shared libs).

Look for postings today or tomorrow.

Greetings,

Stephan

Last comments to LargeIntegers changesets:

"Change Set:		LargeIntegersPlugin