SqueakEast?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 24 13:43:36 UTC 2000

Folks who are interested in a SqueakEnd at SouthEast, please drop me a
private note -- if Atlanta would work for you, and what time frame
would be good.  The GaTech Squeakers list is already bursting with
project ideas, and I'm pretty sure that I can get space around campus
for meeting room(s) and some hacking room(s).

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu