"The future of Squeak"

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Sat Mar 11 16:57:58 UTC 2000

Stefan --

I agree completely. To Dan Shafer's credit, he has just suggested this as a
first draft of many, and would very much like to have input from the rest
of the Squeak list. I don't mind the colloquial style, but I think that
most of the topics covered were too near term. I expect that many of them
will be done before the book is published. We should all look ahead a few
years (if done well, most of our desired futures will happen, else what's
an Open Source project for?).

Cheers,

Alan

-----