[BUG] "method source with it" broken in 2.8alpha

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Mar 4 11:59:18 UTC 2000

>About halfway through the search, an exception comes up in
>BlockNode>>printTemporariesOn:indent:, where the temporaries inst var
>equals nil.  It looks like the culprit is probably update #1898, related
>to block temporaries.

Aehm, I think that was my fault. I fixed the pretty printer in #1898...

The exception occurs because the system eventually tries to search the
decomplied source of "PlayWithMe1>>listPane1NewSelection:" which cannot be
decompiled.

The short fix is to add a

	temporaries _ #().

at the end of BlockNode>>statements:returns:.  The real fix is queued for
the next set of updates.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.