[enh] factored HandMorph openMenu

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Wed Mar 8 19:35:53 UTC 2000

Yes, this is very handy!  I tried it out and it seems to work well.

I was also getting tired of having my open-menu customizations being
overwritten all the time by updates.  So, consider this a plug for
inclusion in the base image.

(I suppose it might be nice to have all menus (not just these four)
handled in a conflict-avoiding way like this... still, this is a good
start.)

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technologies, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.transom.com