VM Query: Contexts on Stack?

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Fri Mar 31 01:53:58 UTC 2000

Les --

Again, for completeness, we should include Ben Dent and Glen Oliver. But
Bob Barton was the "genius"...

By the way, Ted Glaser was a concert pianist and blind from the age of 12.
He was also one of the main designers of the DEC 340 display and was Ron
Baecker's thesis advisor of GENESYS, the first thesis on computer
controlled frame animation (1969)!

Cheers,

Alan

---------