[ENH] Case independent numbers

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Thu Mar 2 13:35:14 UTC 2000

Hmmmm.  OK, I think I understand your view on this.  But it's still not
intuitive*.

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken

*Definition of "intuitive" is based on subjective factors such as life
experience and may vary between individuals.  Dealer contribution may affect
final cost.  Tax, title, and dealer prep not included.