[BUG;Workaround] "Fix" breaks, at least, BitEditor

AGREE at CarltonFields.com AGREE at CarltonFields.com
Mon Mar 13 23:09:36 UTC 2000

> Andrew, if my code breaks your system, could you please give > me a hint what
> fails so that we can work on a solution?

Absolutely, I will.  I'll try to explain somewhat more clearly:

After the fileIn, open a browser, and try to use a menu in either the class category, class or method category panes.  The problem appears to be that the controller gives up control when the mouse leaves the pane, so you can't operate the scrollbar.

> Did you tried to > file in the code
> into a fresh image?

no, but I will, and will report back promptly.

Best,