[BUG][FIX][UNIX] VM bugs and make problems

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Mar 31 11:22:56 UTC 2000

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 02:55:27PM -0800, Michael Rueger wrote:
> Michael Rueger wrote:
>
> > after applying the changes Bert (thanks!) sent for the parameter
> > problems I had some more...
> > Problems and changes that is ;-)
> >
> > 1) The command line arguments were off by one (the image name was passed
> > in twice) and the last argument was ignored.
>
> Oops, somehow I mixed up stuff in Davids code with Berts sources...
> I think what I fixed was Davids code.
>
> Where's the C-code changeset browser in Squeak? ;-)
>
> 8-|
>
> Michael

OK, I owe you an apology. There is a bug in the recent version of the
sqXWindows.c in the current version of the OSProcess package on the swiki.
It was an editing error which crept in when I repatched the file for
the umteenth time.

I don't have time to check this out right now, but I'm sure that the
version of sqXWindow.c which Bert posted will be correct. If you (or
someone else) need to patch the version which you are using with the
latest OSProcess, the change is attached.

Note: The sqXWindow.c that I distribute with OSProcess is slightly
different from Bert's post. Bert's is an improvement, but requires
some changes to the make and config files, so I'm leaving that out of
OSProcess until the patches get included in the normal Unix sources.

Dave

3081a3082
>       argv++;
3089a3091