SqueakBook

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 10 16:38:38 UTC 2000

I tried to get someone to write a chapter on Morphic, but wasn't able
to.  There will be the introduction to Morphic in my textbook (and
I've released a section of that off the Squeak Swiki
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/).

If someone is interested in writing a chapter on Morphic, its
philosophy, and its workings, we'd be interested in seeing if we
could still get it into the book!  We'd need the chapter soon, though.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu