Oh dear. (RE: Squeak New England?! Re: SqueakEast?)

John Duncan jddst19+ at pitt.edu
Fri Mar 24 23:53:25 UTC 2000

Well, for the people who would be flying in, Pittsburgh has a major hub, and
$1.95 public transportation from the airport to Oakland.  A hotel shuttle is
$10, and a cab is $30-$35, depending on the driver.  The public transit's
just as good as the airport shuttle, though.  We also have the best airport,
hands down.

-John