[Project][Morphic][Drag&Drop] Drag&Drop for PluggableListMorph (usable for standard tools)

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Tue Mar 28 20:01:31 UTC 2000

Bob,

Bob Arning wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:09:43 +0200 Stephan Rudlof <sr at evolgo.de> wrote:
> >I'm planning to implement some Drag&Drop functionality for
> >PluggableListMorph, which could be used to implement Drag&Drop
> >functionality for standard tools in Morphic.
> >
> >Are there any efforts in this direction already?
>
> Stephan,
>
> This may not be quite what you are looking for, but IndentingListItemMorph and it's kin support D&D.

To do drag&drop IndentingListItemMorph asks some 'complexContents' in
its #mouseDown: method for #canBeDragged:; but in my Image only two
classes implement this message and only ListItemWrapper answers true.
But ListItemWrapper isn't used anywhere in my image, therefore my
question:

Do you use this d&d functionality?
Do you know of any other use of this d&d functionality?

Would be nice to have something to play with...

BTW: Have you taken a look at my ExtEventHandler?

Regards,

Stephan