Reading and writing Zip archives

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Tue Mar 21 17:15:10 UTC 2000

Steve,

I have problems reading your mail. The text isn't visible in my mail
program (netscape messenger).
The text is attached as seen below and viewed in another window the
lines are not wrapped.
So I have to view it in a third window ('view document source'). That's
not very comfortable. Could you send your eMails in another - more
direct - format in the future?

Greetings,

Stephan

--