[Fwd: Re: The Squeak logo as an outline Morph?]

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Fri May 12 18:53:21 UTC 2000

Thanks Al!

For those of you playing with it - here's a little trick:
* Open sqLogo.swf in Squeak
* Cmd-Click on the Squeaky guy until the "FlashCharacter" is selected
* From it's red halo menu select "more smoothing"

Looks a lot better that way. And of course, you can just pick it up and drop
it somewhere on your Squeak desktop.

  - Andreas