[GOODIE] 's Tree and TextOrganizer

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Tue May 9 12:26:19 UTC 2000

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Stewart MacLean wrote:

> It says something about the technology when you put something up and
> all one deals with is the bloody medium (or is that the message ?:))!

No go and switch off that damn option so we can get focus on the
message ;-)

I wrote:
> [...] This buffer is for notes you don't want to save, and for
> Lisp evaluation.  If you want to create a file, visit that file
> with C-x C-f, then enter the text in that file's own buffer.

Sorry, this was not from the Q&A article but from my Emacs that I used to
reformat the netscape stuff ... I remember that just before sending I
noticed the "C-x C-f" and though "that's funny, in Emacs this would mean
load file, I wonder what it does on Windows" ~8-)

-- Bert