stupid newbie questions..

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu May 4 17:30:01 UTC 2000

This is fantastic, Ivan.  Maybe we can put something like this into one
of the welcome windows?  We could mark it "for those who really want to
learn to program with this system" or somesuch.

Incidentally, everything up to the "Creating Applications" section could
be independent of dialect.  Unfortunately one or two of the messages
used is not in Squeak.  For example, Squeak has #reversed instead of
#reverse.

Anyway, good job.  This really ought to help people learn the basic
mechanics of Smalltalk.

-Lex