TestInterpreterPlugin / Socket problem (was: RE: ooops, Squeak crashes Re: [Win32] VM Update for 2.7/2.8)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu May 25 01:26:26 UTC 2000

In message <F539F53ECAF5D111B73D00805F65BAE6854D04 at WDIGL003> you wrote:

> That's exactly what I'm trying to do. So here's my question again: Do you
> know of any cases besides the MIDI and the Socket prim that might be
> affected by this?!
Oh! I thought I had answered that somewhere in the thread - but no, I
can't think of any other places affected.
A quick look in a vanilla 2.7 system for references to argumentCount and
senders of methodArgumentCount doesn't offer any more likely problematic
methods. primitiveClipboardText and primitiveVMParameter really ought to
be fixed someday but they're not (yet, anyway) in plugins so I hadn't
had my face rubbed in them.

tim

Fractured Idiom:- VENI, VIPI, VICI - I came; I'm a very important person; I conquered