[FIX] OrderedCollection

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Thu May 18 16:05:31 UTC 2000

Bert,

I have two questions:

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Fixes OrderedCollection methods #collect:from:to: and #withIndexCollect:
> to use #addLast: instead of #at:put:.

I think #collect:from:to: is a fix of a bug in the superclass version of
SequenceableCollection (think of starting collecting *not* with first
Shouldn't it replace this method in SequenceableCollection instead of
overriding it?

What was the problem for #withIndexCollect:?

Greetings,

Stephan

--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)