Next Camp Smalltalk (fwd) (was Re[3]: Squeak East 2000)

Roel Wuyts rwuyts at vub.ac.be
Tue May 23 08:41:09 UTC 2000

There is indeed some momentum (thanks to Joseph Pelrine). More specifically,
the European Smalltalk User Group (ESUG) is thinking of doing it, combined
with the Summer School that is organized each year (and that this year is
held in Southampton, UK. See www.esug.org for more info). It would be nice
to combine and intertwine both events. We'll keep you up to date.

--
Roel Wuyts                    Programming Technology Lab
rwuyts at vub.ac.be              Vrije Universiteit Brussel