New VM crashes when updating an image.

Jan Hussaarts jan at hussaarts.tmfweb.nl
Sun May 28 13:35:43 UTC 2000

Squeak crashes almost immediately; it tries to contact  the European Squeak
server; sometimes gives a message on the Transcript (data is late) and
crashes. The image used has update-level 2158. There is no output to
SqueakDebug.log. The same occurs when I try the other Squeak Server.
Using an earlier VM results in updating the image to level 2210. When I save
this image, install the new VM and try to update the 2210 image, Squeak also
crashes.

Jan