The Squeak logo as an outline Morph?

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Wed May 10 17:27:34 UTC 2000

At 08:17 10.05.00 -0700, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> > The easiest way would be to import it via the flash format, I guess,
> since I
> > assume it's drawn in Illustrator or the like. Tim?
>Um. It's priginally drawn in !Artworks, which is an Acorn version of
>CorelXara. I can supposedly export it as:-
>Illustrator 88
>Illustrator 3.0
>CorelDraw 2.0
>CorelDraw 3.0

With Corel, I could create a TTF font for that image.  Perhaps Corel 9 is
also able to create Flash, I don't know.  But we could read in TTFs in
Squeak and keep the outline glyphs.

Tim, it would be great if you could send me a Corel 3 file of that Squeak logo.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf