State of Squeak Edited Volume

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri May 12 16:01:40 UTC 2000

I just uploaded Noel Rappin's introduction to Squeak chapter for the
edited volume off of http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/squeakbook/3  --
please do sign up to review.  I'm hoping for the rest of the chapters
VERY soon...

Thank you for all your reviews -- almost every chapter has at least
two reviews!  Stephen Pope's chapter on Siren still needs one more
reviewer.  I plan to get my reviews up of all the chapters this month
(is two months late almost the same as being on-time?  didn't think
so...:-)

If the authors can respond to reviews this summer, I'm hoping that
we'll still get it all to the publisher in October and have it on the
bookshelves by early 2001.

Mark

Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu