[ENH] CelesteSpeedup

Stephen T. Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Wed May 17 15:36:38 UTC 2000

Stephan Rudlof wrote:

> [...]
> I think time is near to take a look at Celeste again to decide, if it
> could replace Netscape Messenger for me....

The issue that's keeping me from switching over is the DB; in order to
interoperate, it'd be *great* if there was a mode in which Celeste left
mail stored in standard-format mail folder files. Is this planned? (I
realize that the mail database is a large part of the raison d'etre for
Celeste, but it means you have to make a pretty big commitment to move
over to it.)

--

stp
  Stephen Travis Pope