[BUG] Error opening MagnifierMorph in 2.8alpha

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Tue May 2 17:37:51 UTC 2000

At 13:20 02.05.00 -0400, Doug Way wrote:

>With the latest updates (through 2042), if you try to open a
>MagnifierMorph through the "new morph..." menu, you'll get a debugger
>window.  (Same problem with FishEyeMorph, too.)
>
>The problem seems to be in MagnifierMorph>>sourcePoint... checking
>"versions" shows that it was modified 3/24/2000 by sma.

Oops.  Indeed my fault.  I'm so sorry.  Here's the fix.

Please replace
         ^(trackPointer not or: [owner isHandMorph])
with
         ^(trackPointer not or: [owner notNil and: [owner isHandMorph]])
and it should work again....
This will be fixed with the next bunch of updates.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  ...dancing on the dark side of moon