[Goodie] a morphic watch

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sun May 14 08:20:32 UTC 2000

At 11:38 12.05.00 +0200, Karl Ramberg wrote:
>Very nice. One "bug": when you mark the labels and type the whole thing
>brakes.
>The labels should not be accessible.

To fix that bug you need to lock the labels.  Go to #createLabels and replace

    self addMorph: ((TextMorph ...)  center: ....

with

   self addMorph: ((TextMorph ...) lock  center: ...

PS: I noticed that when I grab and move the WatchMorph, sometimes the "10"
moves one pixel left or right.  Strange.  Probably a rounding problem...

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf