[updates] Re: [BUG] 2.8a: MailMessage from: can't parse header

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Thu May 11 03:16:59 UTC 2000

>Dan Ingalls <Dan.Ingalls at disney.com> wrote:
>> Bijan Parsia <bparsia at email.unc.edu> wrote...
>> >The latest round of Celeste updates seem to have broken
>> >MailMessage>>from: (when I had filed in the Celeste stuff from what was
>> >posted to the list, everything was fine, it's only the latest update
>> >stream that's caused problems).
>>
>> If anyone wants to submit a fix, I'll turn it around to updates immediately.
>>
>> 	- Dan
>
>Here's one I've been using for several minutes.
> <the code, snipped>

Whoa.  It's been TESTED.  And it didn't crash my Squeak either.  SHIP IT!

(love that thrill of living on the edge ;-).

It's out there.

	- Dan
2097collapseFixes-sw -- Scott Wallace -- 9 May 2000
(1)  Preserves collapsed position so that a subsequent collapse of the same morph will send it back to the same place.
(2)  Bug fix -- 'collapse' item had not been included in menu if morph was flexed.
NB:  must come in *after* CollapseHandle-bk"

2098MIMEHeaderFix-sge -- Steve Elkins -- 10 May 2000
This is a temporary patch for a bug reported by Bijan Parsia."