Windows CE and minimal image

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Mon May 22 22:45:27 UTC 2000

"Raab, Andreas" <Andreas.Raab at disney.com> wrote...
>Note that not only the arguments have changed but also the actual method!
>(now returning nil instead of self). Anyone having any ideas?!

Besides what I wrote in my other message that crossed yours, it could also be related to the change to support 32M changes files.  The crucial thing is that with "magic temps", the sourceCode bytes on the end of the method have to get copied to the recompiled version (they could be rederived but that would waste time).  My guess is that one or more of the changes involved in the ClassBuilder or 32M source limit improvements failed to do this.  I understand it, and I'll fix it.

	- Dan