Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Sat May 20 18:57:34 UTC 2000

On Fri, 19 May 2000, David N. Smith (IBM) wrote:

> I've been trying to load the last batch of updates all at once. (I had
> a demo and hate changing the system just before.)
>
> I've tried loading three times, one from the European site, and always
> fail the same way.  I can provide three files (76K) if anyone wants:
>
> 	1 - Transcript log
> 	2 - error walkback.gif
> 	3 isTranslucent error.gif

Please send them to me. Probably I'm guilty ...

> Last of Transcript log:
>
> www.webpage.com/~kaehler2/Squeak2.0/updates/2095PasteUpGradient-bf.cs
>  (dict is Undeclared)  (dict is Undeclared)  (fillColor2 is
> Undeclared)  (fillColor2 is Undeclared)  (gradientDirection is
> Undeclared)  (fillColor2 is Undeclared)  (fillColor2 is Undeclared)
> (fillColor2 is Undeclared)  (gradientDirection is Undeclared)
> (fillColor2 is Undeclared)  (fillColor2 is Undeclared)
>
> Though my image has been around a while, I can find no references to a
> gradient morph except within the system itself.

It's much more likely a PasteUpMorph (or subclass) that's causing you
troubles. If any of your methods references fillColor2 or
gradientDirection, something will surely break. Did you check the
references in Undeclared?

-- Bert