[ENH] Scamper: Pagetitel in SystemWindow title

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Thu May 11 08:56:14 UTC 2000

Marcus wrote on Squeak list
>This changeset removes the top-pane of Scamper (used for displaying
>the pagetitle). The page title is now shown in the SystemWindow title
>instead.
>
>(Reposted. Updated and tested for 2.8a2096)
>
> Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Your changeset is very nice. There is a "goodie" changeset from
Bolot Kerimbaev wich adds support for background color/images into Scamper.
His and your version dont work together. I've attached the last version I
have from him.

Maybe you or Bolot (or someone from the list) could reimplement Bolot's
changeset and coordinate to send another [ENH] for Scamper to the squeak
list.
I also have a small collection of other enhancements (like imagemaps) in my
archive -
maybe you are interested to have them. I dont know if they work in Sq2.8a
but maybe one of you want to spend a little for testing, reworking and
sending to
the list.

Bye
Torsten

P.S: This mail also goes to the Squeak list and Bolot.