Celeste design (was Re: [ENH] Celeste attachments/displaying a thingie)

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue May 2 20:09:16 UTC 2000

"Bijan Parsia" <bparsia at email.unc.edu> wrote:
> In the correspondents framework, there's the following hierarchy:
>

>             NetMessage (1)
>                EmailMessage (2)
>                NewsMessage (3)

Looks good to me, except that we don't yet have a specific reason for
EmailMessage and NewsMessage to be separate, so why not have just a
single NetMessage?  Similarly, we might mentally think of IntegerPoints
and FloatPoints, but since they both have exactly the same methods, they
don't need they're own implementation classes.

-Lex